Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stupid bullshit comment

I just watched Danny Ainge make a simple statement that Kevin Garnett isn't the same athlete as he used to be and he'll have to make adjustments to his game, more specifically to keep players in front of him because he lacks the explosiveness to catch up. Bill Simmons has been harping all year Garnett is playing on one leg and it slower, noticeably, than he ever has been. Garnett had major knee surgery, and contrary to popular belief, knee surgery is far from a perfected art form that results in people being 100% afterwards. Garnett isn't "The Kid" anymore and he shouldn't have to endure a bullshit clip package of Luis Scola getting a couple of buckets on him just to prove all this shit. It just pisses me off how he gets put on a cross finally for not being "The Big Ticket" anymore. Can I get a clip montage of all the times Shaq gets ran around and dunked on? I have 4 hours to blow.

ESPN, can't live without it, but I just hate how they feel the need to be whistle-blowers on absolutely everything.

1 comment:

  1. Well said sir. Sometimes I'm grateful I don't have TV anymore, those stupid, stupid comments are enough to make baby Jesus cry, and they happen all too often.

    ReplyDelete