Monday, March 29, 2010

NCAA fun time

You have to love an open field like we're seeing this year. Is it too bad that Cornell played the best game of their lives vs. UW? Yes, it sucked. Watching Kentucky go 4/32 from the Land of 3 vs. West Virginia had to suck for Wildcat fans and Ashley Judd. It's been a wild, wacky tourney that has produced great games and more buzzer beaters than I remember in a single year. Here's what kills me, NO LUTHER VANDROSS "One Shining Moment", it's now sung by Jennifer Hudson. I can't possibly get as pumped for Jennifer Hudson as the great and soulful Luther Vandross. Can someone please explain to me why they took Vandross off? He's only been the voice of the tournament for 20 years. It's a fucking recording, it's timeless. Why try to re-invent the wheel on this one? I can't make sense of it. It's CBS, not NBC. Why fuck this up so badly?

No comments:

Post a Comment