Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Ben, WOW

So regardless of innocence or anything two sexual assault stories in under 12 months is not acceptable. I'd like to think Ben is innocent, but it also is scary there have been two similar reports now. I would prefer my franchise QB to be like Peyton Manning, married and spending every waking hour watching film, but what can't happen is to have troubling stories like this pop-up every six months. $102 million is sunk into this kid. Do what Dale Earnhardt JR. does and build your own club/bar/ghost town to drink at with people. You can't just go to random clubs and bars and get wasted anymore when you're a celebrity like that. Go to your super-clubs where you can kill hookers and do drugs and they'll cover for you. Don't go just anywhere and not have some enormous entourage to have your back in cases like this. I really hope Big Ben is innocent, but you can't put yourself in situations like this anymore if you're someone of his status.

I'm liking the fact we're about ready for some March Madness. I think all teams from the Big Ten will be a tough out this year. Kentucky is going to be a monster with Wall on his biggest stage ready to showcase for the NBA. Syracuse is going to be tough, but a hot shooting or good passing team will always beat a zone D in my opinion. I can't wait to see the bracket and get to gettin' on picking my brackets.

I watched Slap Shot again last night and that movie is just excellent. It's loaded with random humor and the actors can play hockey well enough for you to believe they could actually be semi-pro hockey players. If you've never laid eyes on this film it is highly recommended as the funniest sports movie ever. Vulgar, well-acted, and very unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment