Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Training

I'm in AZ and I can't actually explain in words how great it is to be a part of 65 and sunny all the time, every day, no clouds in the sky. Spring Training is just awesome. You are SO close to the game and the players are forced to jog right past you. You can talk to them, some sign autographs after the game, the interaction is phenomenal. It was 6 dollars to sit 2nd row on the right field line, think about that. It's just great weather, decent baseball, and a great experience. Corey Hart will flash how many outs there are and occasional respond to incessant yelling in his direction, which I appreciated. He does wear sunglasses, but not at night, contrary to popular belief.

Now I am enjoying the first round games and I already am loving the Notre Dame upset. I will have to make it a point to take off of work for these days the rest of my life.

1 comment: